history of Carl Max

Item number: Carl Max (3847)

.

Category: Carl Max




Downloads

Name Description File type Preview

Description

Company history and description of the company Carl Maxin Judenbach, Germany

1924Carl Max took over a company for cuddly and soft toys in Judenbach that developed as early as 1920 animals with drive.
1930 to 1936 they produced the first musical monkeys.
1952 Carl was expropriated from the DDR system and he moved with his son Helmut to West Germany. In Creidlitz at Coburg he began again with the production of 3 toys until it finally were 150 different items.
1973 he had in Creidlitz, Coburg and Aschau about 200 employees.
1992 Helmuth Carl stopped production for reasons of his age.
They mainly produced wind-up figures. The most famous is probably from the 50's the Bimbo Box a Monkey Orchestra. The package consisted of folding cartons in red or yellow with animal drawings.

Signs

n den 50-er Jahren war das Markenzeichen in ovaler Papieraufkleber zeigt einen Affenkopf der von einem weißen C umschlossen wird auf grünem Grund, ein kleine m (für Max) das Wort ?original? und ?West Germany? in rot.
später wurde es ein rechteckiger Papieraufkleber der einen roten tanzenden Affen zeigt mit Schlüssel auf weißem Grund und der Aufschrift ?carl?, ?original? und ?Germany?.

Question on item

Contact
Question on item