history of Deuerlein

Item number: Deuerlein (3875)


Category: Deuerlein


Company history and description of the company Josef Deuerlein, Nuremberg, Germany

In 1876 the company appears for the first time in the trading address of Nuremberg as Deuerlein John Gg.
1875 he is first named on record as "TSpielwarenmachen u. Geschäfte",
1.14.1889 Josef Deuerlein (probably his son) founded a firm and produced simple, mechanical tin toys, among other drive models. The distribution was carried out by publishers such as Ullmann & Engelmann in Fürth
1901 the firm was taken from Carl Schorn Nuremberg and continued under the old name time approx 1918
after the First World War Oscar Wolf of Nuremberg took over the company and retained the company name. Produced were railways, operating models, mechanical products and patent Dominos.
1930 Martin Fuchs took over the company and moved the headquarter of the company to Fuerth.

Question on item

Question on item