history of Fleischmann & Blödel

Item number: Fleischmann & Blödel (4330)

.

Category: Fleischmann & Blödel




Description

Company history and description of the company, fuerth, Sonneberg, Germany

In 1873 the company was founded by Salomon Fleischmann and Jean Bloed
el. They produced toys and dolls.
They also established offices in Paris, France and London, England.
Fleishmann & Bloedel made knick knacks, dolls or figures of porcelain, sheet metal, iron, wood, wax and papier mache, toys that moved and played music, automatic dolls that walked and/or talked.
In 1899 Fleischmann & Bloedel joined the alliance of French dolls makers S.F.B.J. with Salomon Fleishmann as it's first director.
By 1905 both original owners had passed away and Josef Berlin took over ownership and expanded the factory.
In 1910 the advertised Perlico-Perlaco mechanical works for dolls and animals.
In 1913 they advertised plush animals and caricature dolls with unbreakable heads.
In 1914 they registered Michu for felt plush toys and character dolls.
In 1922 they advertised Der heitere Fridolin (The happy Fridolin) an advertising character doll for a Berlin publishing company.
In 1926 the production stopped.

Doll marks:
Bébé Triomphe, Eden Bebe 1, Eden-Bébé, Eden bebe Paris 7 Deposé, EDEN PARIS, EDEN-BÉBÉ, DEP 10, Michud, F&FB inside a triangle

Question on item

Contact
Question on item