history of Hammerer & Kühlwein

Item number: Hammerer & Kühlwein (3933)

.

Category: Hammerer & Kühlwein




Description

Company history and description of the company Hammerer & Kühlwein, Nuremberg, Germany

In 1903 the firm was foudned by Johann Hammerer and started with the production of non-driving Penny toys as cars, ships and locomotives as well as clockwork driven aircrafts
1936/37 Eduard Möbel and Max Zeilein took over the company and moved to Fürth. both were from the beginning involved in the development of the toys.
After the war they rebuilt the almost completely destroyed factory. Thereafter mainly airplanes, helicopters, figures and some cars were produced.
1950 the following brands were known MF, MZF and FMZ (first letter of the name and of Fürth).
1963 production was stopped.

Signs

1928-1960

Question on item

Contact
Question on item