history of Hausser (Elastolin)

Item number: Hausser (Elastolin) (3938)

.

Category: Hausser (Elastolin)




Description

Company history and description of the company Hausser, Ludwigsburg, Germany

On 01/05/1904 the company was founded near Stuttgart by Christian Hausser and his sons Otto and Max Hausser. The company name was "Müller & Freyer Kurz- und Spielwarenhandung en gros". From 1912 the company was named after the sale of Wholesale "O & M Hausser Ludwigsburg". They produced 10-14 cm high figures of mass (sawdust and glue and wire). Brand name was from the beginning Eleastolin. Typical is the oval, green base.
From 1912 they produced 7 cm high figures.
1925 they took over the company Pfeiffer from Vienna together with ist subsidiary Durolin.
In tehe middle of 1930th the company moved to Neustadt bei Coburg.
1945 production had to be stopped.
1947 the production was resumed.
1955 the first plastic figures (cowboys and Indians) were presented.
1967 the mass figures are seen the last time in the catalog.

Signs

H mit Dach im Kreis, Vorkriegszeit
Nachkriegszeit

Question on item

Contact
Question on item