history of Husch

Item number: Husch (3955)

.

Category: Husch




Description

Company history and description of the company Heller & Schiller, Horni Litvinow (Oberleutensdorf), Czechoslovakia

In 1930 the company Heller & Schiller began under the brand name HUSCH with the production of sheet metal gauge railways 0 acquired with the Bub tools.
1931 began the production of vehicles. Besides clockwork locomotives now 8 volt locomotives were manufactured.
1934 began production of 20 volt locomotives.
1938 the headquarter moved to Prague.
1939 emigrated to the owner of the company from abroad.
1940 the company dissolved.
Besides locomotives, coaches and train accessories, vehicles and aircraft were produced.

Question on item

Contact
Question on item