history of Kellermann

Item number: Kellermann (3976)

.

Category: Kellermann




Description

Company history and description of the company Georg Kellermann & Co. In Nuremberg, Germany

In 1910 the company was founded in Nuremberg by Georg Kellermann. Initially tin toys were produced as promotional items, followed by small railroads , fire brigades and figures for plugging .
1920 the logo CKO was introduced and they mainly produced vehicles.
1922 the first clockwork toys were produced, then added by motorcycles, ships, military vehicles and Transfiguration-VW.
1945 production began after the Second World War again with a few clockwork items from the pre-war program.
1954 the Rollo series starts, then the model faithful cars and commercial vehicles with friction drive.
1979 production was set and everything sold to the Czech tin toy manufacturer KOVAP and was furhter produces as CKO replica.
the original items of Kellermannof the post-war years have an embossment from the occupation zone "Made in U.S. zone Germany " . Since the ´1950s they were embossed "Made in Western Germany". Mostlya number was still impressed .
Replicas have no embossing.

Signs

vor 1945
vor 1945
vor 1945
1945-1979

Question on item

Contact
Question on item