history of Kilgore

Item number: Kilgore (3983)

.

Category: Kilgore




Description

Company history and description of the company Kilgore Mfg. Co, Westerville, Ohio, USA

Approx. 1920, the company was founded. Slogan was "Toys That Last"
1925 the company "George D. Wanner Co" was purchased. He merged with Andes Foundry and Federal Toy Co under the auspices of the Federal Toy Co.
1928 began the production of iron-cars, trucks, fire departments, guns, pistols. Butler Brothers was their biggest dealer.
1961 the company moved to Toone, Tennessee and produced guns and flares
. 1985 the production was stopped.

Question on item

Contact
Question on item