history of Liliput

Item number: Liliput (4002)

.

Category: Liliput




Description

Company history and description of the company Liliput aus Austria

In 1947 the company was founded by Walter Bücherl in Austria. They produced with 6 employees toy trains and tin cans.
1950 starts the production of plastics, as from 1960 larger export orders could be accepted by overseas.
1962 there were already 60 employees.
1967 began the production of gauge H0, mainly vehicles after models of the Austrian narrow gauge railway.
1977 a branch factory was opened in Baden.
1990 the company went bankrupt.
1992 forms and production facilities were taken over by Bachman Europe Plc. Initially it was produced according to the old forms. Afterwards followed their own innovations. Production was moved to the squad Industrial Company Ltd in Hong Kong.

Signs

Question on item

Contact
Question on item