history of Noeckler & Tittel Puppenfabrik

Item number: Nöckler & Tittel Puppenfabrik

.

Category: Noeckler & Tittel Puppenfabrik




Description

Company history and description of the company Noeckler & Tittel Puppenfabrik, Schneeberg, Germany

1883 the company Nöckler & Tittel was founded in Schneeberg by Johann Christian Karl Nöckler and Ernst Otto Tittel
1893 Armin Gruening and Gustav Götze assume the company.
In 1929 the company gos bankruptcy.
The company was then taken over by Wagner and Eisenkolb. This company was founded in 1929 by Hermann Albin Wagner and Theodor Eisenkolb for the production and sale of dolls and toys.
From 1934 Albin Wagner leads the business.
In spring 1936, the company was renamed.
On 7 December 1947 Herrmann Albin Wagner dies and his wifes inherits the business and the managing director Paul Schwenke continues the business.
On 31 December 1975 the doll factory Hermann Wagner resolves and the property was sold to the Auer Besteck- und Silberwarenwerke in the Combine Unimewa Aue.
In 2007 the factory building is torn down.

Question on item

Contact
Question on item