history of Kuehnlenz Gebrüder AG

Item number: Kühnlenz Gebrüder AG (4371)

.

Category: Kuehnlenz Gebrüder AG




Description

Company history and description of the company Kuhnlenz Brothers AG, Kronach, Bavaria, Germany

In 1884 the company was founded by the brothers Julius, Bruno an Cuno Kuhnlenz as porcelain factory in Kronach.
Til 1904 they produced doll heads, bathing children and swimming animals.
Thereafter, the production was converted to electrical items.
On 01.01.1929 the company was taken over by porcelain factory Monastery Veilsdorf AG.

Known doll marks:
13 21 27 28 29 31 32 34 36 38 41 DEP 44 47 50 54 61 68 71 72 75 76 788 GK133 GK165Germany "sunbrust"GK GK GKBavaraia

Known doll marks:
Kuhnlenz doll mark G 165 K, 5, Germany
"Gbr.K" in a starburst
Kuhnlenz Mark Dep. 44 29
K in a G

Question on item

Contact
Question on item