history of Hermann

Item number: Hermann (4402)

.

Category: Hermann




Description

Company history and description of the company Teddy Hermann, Hirschaid, Germany

In 1912 Bernhard Hermann foundet his company in Sonnberg.
They manufactured stuffed animals, especially teddy bears.
1920, the company was entered in the commercial register and uses as trademark "BE HA" Quality Germany (the first two letters of his first and last name).
In 1947, he founded a branch office in Hirschaid to escape the expropriation.
In 1953 he moved with his whole family to Hirschaid and the name of the company changed in "Teddy Plüschspielwarenfabrik Gebr. Hermann KG" and got thehead office.
Bernhard died in 1959 and his sons, Arthur, Helmut and Werner took over the management of the company.
In 1986, the company was renamed to "Teddy-Hermann GmbH".

Question on item

Contact
Question on item